Friday 4 September 2015

Top 5 Candles





I should start this off by mentioning that all of these are from Bath & Body Works. I am obsessed with candles, and I burn them all the time to freshen up my room. This is, in no particular order, my top 5 favourite candles from Bath & Body Works.

Pineapple Mango
This is my favourite candle. I purchased it in the smallest size, and since then I have been unable to find another one. I'm worried they discontinued it. It burns super fruity, and is one of my favourite summer candles. 

Peach Bellini
I adore this scent. It is very light, and if you are sensitive to scent this is a good one to use. I bought the small mason jar one, and I plan on purchasing another.

Rainforest Gardenia
This is a great candle. It's one of my favourites to use when I think my room needs fresher air. I smells like you've walked into a rainforest room, just like tropical leaves. I don't know if I'd buy it again, but I'd definitely recommend that you try it.

Lilac Blossom
Lilacs are my favourite flower, colour and scent, so this candle was a must for me. It is super pretty to look at, and the smell is pleasant, but not overpowering. It has taken me quite a while to get through this one, but I will definitely use all of it.

Barcelona: Mandarins and Mosaics
This is the only 3-wick candle in my collection. They had a whole line of candles centred around places. I might of back and buy the Hawaii one. This one is very fresh, and I just think the jar looks super classy. It takes a while to go through.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So that sums up my top five favourite candles. If you guys have a candle that you love of recommend, let me know below. I want to collect candles for every season and holiday, so I got a long way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment