Sunday 30 August 2015

Makeup Haul


So I just got back from Target in the United States. I was so excited because they were having a sale for e.l.f cosmetics. I have never found this brand in Canada and I was so happy to get some. Here is my hair of makeup from this shopping trip.

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
This was the most expensive of the makeup items I bought, and it was only about $8. This one was recommended to me by a friend, and I absolutely love it. I don't like to wear heavy foundation, so this is a great alternative for me.

e.l.f High Definition Powder
To be completely honest, so far I'm not wowed by this product. It's fine and all, but it was more the fact that I needed a setting powder. It is very messy so I recommend taking that into consideration. 

e.l.f Blush Gotta Glow

This product is advertised as a blush, but I've found it to be a great highlighter. The colour is very light and easy to blend.

e.l.f Makeup Mist and Set
I'm still a little on the fence about this product, but I've only heard good things. I have been using it to wet my brushes before applying eyeshadow, and the the makeup stays on even longer.

e.l.f Powder Brush

I much prefer using this brush to apply the High Definition Powder. The brush is light and very easy to use. It doesn't shed which I love.

e.l.f Concealer Brush
I adore this brush. Before I had it, I was just using my fingers to blend in my concealer. This brush is the perfect size for right under my eyes, and I use it every day.

e.l.f Retractable Kabuki Brush
This brush is a lifesaver. I have it in my purse to use for touch-ups. The bristles are very well protected, both by the retractable part and the lid, so I don't need to worry about it get mangled in my bag.





Instagram: @true_jamied
Pinterest: @davis3353

No comments:

Post a Comment