Sunday 30 August 2015

My Makeup Routine



Step 1: Moisturize
Always moisturize your face before butting makeup on. This brand is a super one that I picked up from Sephora. It does run a bit on the pricey side, but it lasts impossibly long.

Step 2: Concealer
I find this concealer to be perfect for hiding under-eye circles and spots. It is inexpensive (I got it from Walmart), and lasts a long time. I've also seen it used to cover up tattoos.

Step 3: BB Cream
I recently discovered BB Creams, and I have to say that the Maybelline ones are my fav. I find foundation very heavy, and if you have skin that doesn't breakout often, and is pretty evenly coloured, this is perfect. It's light enough that it feels like a moisturizer, but heavy enough that it smooths your complexion.

Step 4: Spray
One spritz of this stuff and your makeup won't be going anywhere.

Step 5: Powder
This is where I powder my face. I use a powder brush and just lightly dust it everywhere.

Step 6: Contour and Blend
Contour your face with your favourite products and blend it all together. I use e.l.f Gotta go Blush and Yves Rocher Bronzer.

Step 7: Blush
Apply your favourite blush. I use Hard Candy Glow all the way. It is ombre and allows for you to pick the rosiness of your cheeks.

8: Eyes
Apply your eye makeup as you usually do. I simply use some neutrals from the NAKED3 palette and then use a little bit of Covergirl mascara on my lashes.

9:Lips
Apply your lip product. I just put on a little bit of Sugar Rose Lip Treatment, because I don't really like the feel of heavy lipsticks.

10: Spray
Spray your finished look and away you go. 



Instagram: @truly_jamied
Pinterest: @davis3353

No comments:

Post a Comment