Monday 21 December 2015

Easy Christmas Gifts

Only four days 'till Christmas, so many people are rushing around doing their shopping right about now. I thought I'd give a list of some fairly inexpensive gifts that you can most likely pick up in your local mall. Or you could just use this list next year.

Davids Tea Travel Mug
I cannot recommend these enough. I got mine two days ago for $32 canadian, and it was worth every penny. If you want to buy someone a gift they can really use, this is the way to go. It keeps drinks hot for hours (not kidding it was burning my tongue two hours later), and is super easy to carry. They also have ones that lock closed for slightly more clumsy people.

Davids Tea
This is perfect for tea drinkers. There are a few ways you can go with this. Buy them some teas based off a favourite flavour, buy them some of your favourite teas, or buy them one of the mixed sets shown above. I also really recommend getting a Davids Tea membership card, because the free tea is definitely worth it. I also highly suggest trying forever nuts, see my blog post on it for more details.

Bath & Body Works
I feel like this one was a given. Its the perfect gift for anyone. Germaphobe= soaps and hand sanitizers. Compulsive moisturizer= lotion. Someone who loves candles= Candles! There is literally something for everyone.

Spa Gift Certificate
You'd be hard-pressed to find a spa that doesn't sell some sort of gift certificate this time of year. There are cheaper ones that entail a mani-pedi, or more expensive new with the whole package. Everyone needs a bit of relaxation, so this is definitely an incredible idea.

**************************************************************
Wishing everyone a happy holidays and merry Christmas!

Follow me on: 


No comments:

Post a Comment