Monday 14 December 2015

Delicious "Green" Smoothies

These smoothies are not actually coloured green. They are however the most healthy thing for you on the planet. This is my recipe, and is fairly beginner for green smoothie drinkers. I'm slowly working my way up to a completely green smoothie, but I'm providing you all with my base recipe.
You will Need:
1 1/2 cup apple cider (or water if you can't have acids.)
1 tbsp Chia seeds.
1 cup berries/frozen fruit
1/2 cup spinach

Put all this in a blender and enjoy. This is an incredible breakfast and is so good for you. As you get used to the taste you can began to add more spinach and greens and less fruit.

Also for added nutrients you can add matcha powder, spirulena (an algae that is amazing for you) or goji berries.

Hope you liked this post. Comment below with your favourite smoothie recipes!

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment