Saturday 26 December 2015

Makeup I got for Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I have had such a great Christmas so far, and I'm loving spending all this time with my family. My mum, who knows me sooooo well, got me a bunch of e.l.f cosmetics for Christmas. So I thought I'd post and show you all what I got. I'm not going into detail about each one, because then we'd literally be here forever. Here goes...

Lip Gloss
A e.l.f lip gloss in the colour Scott.

A lip gloss in the colour Brian.

Lip gloss in the colour Micheal.

Lip gloss in the colour Brett.

Lip gloss in the colour Luke.

Lip Gloss in the colour Pink Kiss.

Lipstick/Tint

A Lip Balm Tint in the shade Grapefruit.


Lip stick in the shade Pink Minx.

Lip stick in the shade Berry Kiss.

Lip Plus

A long wear lip liner in Natural Blush.

A lip-lock pencil in clear.

A Lip-defining brush.

Eyes

A 32-piece eyeshadow palette.


*****************************************************
I'll also be reviewing some of the LUSH products I got. I want to test them all out first so hang on.








No comments:

Post a Comment