Sunday 9 August 2015

LUSH HAUL

I just got back from the Lush in Ottawa, and I purchased quite a few odds and ends. Here is my little list of what I bought.

Sex Bomb
This is a very floral smelling bath bomb. I haven't gotten around to using it yet, but it smells wonderful. The lady at the store was very determined to have me buy this, so I splurged.

Pop in the Bath
I bought this bubble bar on a whim. I've just used half for a bath, and it created a lot of bubbles. It also doesn't have a very pronounced scent, so it's a good one to use with another bath bomb.

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar 
I'm not the biggest fan of the smell of this one. I find it very sweet and bubble gum like. This is my sister's favourite so I decided that it couldn't hurt to give it a try.

Don't Look at Me Fresh Face Mask
This is the first of Lush's Fresh Face Masks that I've tried. I was told that it cleanses and exfoliates, both of which are sadly missing from my normal skincare routine. The mask smells like lemon and I really enjoy how it feels on my face. I am planning on keeping the container to try to make my own face masks, as they are rather expensive and only last three weeks or so.

Honey I Washed my Hair Shampoo Bar

This shampoo bar idea is brilliant. It comes in a little metal tin, that I'm certain you could reuse when you go back to buy more. It's not like a lot of other lush products that only last a little while, this one lasts until it's gone, which can take months. This one smells like maple and honey, and works wonders on my hair.

American Cream Hair Conditioner
This one smells like a milkshake for your hair. It smooths, it shines and I really do love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment