Thursday 6 August 2015

LOVE, TANYA

I went out today and bought LOVE, TANYA by Tanya Burr. It is the first of the youtube books that I've read, and I was pleasantly surprised. 
The book is filled with her stories, tips and recipes. I will say that I'm not sure if I'll use the fill-it-out-yourself sections, but the skincare and makeup tips are awesome. 
I actually went out and bought the LUSH Catastrophe face mask because she recommend it. (I always use skincare tips, as my chin continues to be the only part of my face that breaks out). Her advice on exfoliating and her makeup application routine has really come in handy. 
I also adored the sections explaining her relationship with Jim, and the parts about their experiences in Thailand.
I strongly recommend this book, I actually used post-it's to mark the sections that I enjoyed the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment