Wednesday 8 April 2015

Common White Girl Tag

I saw this tag floating around Tumblr, and it looked like it'd be fun to try.




1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
Chai Tea Latte
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
20 minutes I don't care how I look, 40 if I want to look nice3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
Maybe 1, I don't think I look good in pictures
4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?
About 150 followers. 300 Pics
5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud?
Never
6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
Yes. Jeans and Bras
7. Are you racist? (Why is this even a question)
No way.
8. How many tweets do you have?
I don't have twitter.
9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
Instagram
10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Watching Youtube
11. Who are your favorite you tubers?
Zoella, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan and Sprinkle of Glitter
12. How often do you do your nails?
I bite my nails...so not often.
13. Are you a shopaholic?
I love shopping, I just don't like spending money.
14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
At least 10 times
15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
Enough, I could always use more.
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
Only if it looks incredible.
17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
Yes
18. What are your average grades in school?
I'm an honours student.
19. How do you usually style your hair?
Just loose, maybe in a ponytail.
20. Do you always look presentable?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment