Sunday 5 April 2015

Makeup Tag

Makeup Tag





SKINCARE


-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once, at night. Both to remove makeup and do a nice cleanse.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
A bit of both, probably more to the dry side.

 -What is your current facial wash?
I use Proactive, because it cleans and hydrates.

 -Do you exfoliate?
Every once in a while, when I have time.

-What brand do you use?
I use Lush exfoliating creams and bars.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Bath and Body Works, Japanese Cherry Blossom.

-Do you have freckles?
A few, but very faint and difficult to see.

-Do you use eye cream?
No, I do not.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I'm lucky enough to have great skin (thanks mom!) and I have rarely had any acne.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I did, but just because it is good for your skin.

MAKE-UP


-What foundation do you use?
I use KIKO 3D lifting foundation #02. I bought it on a whim while I was in France, and it is super light, so I love it,

-How about concealer?
Hard Candy Glamoflauge. If you can use Hard Candy...you should, they don't test on animals.

 -Do you know your undertone color?
Cool

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They're pretty, but I have no time to apply them.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I did not know that, but I will keep that in mind.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Covergirl Clump Crusher. 

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, I have a Sephora card.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Nothing except for basic brushes

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I use Hard Candy Primer Perfecting Sheer Envy

-For the face?
Hard Candy Primer Sheer Envy Ultra Light Formula

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love Naked 3 Burnout

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil, but gel if I'm doing a wing


-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not too often...but it has happened

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Like them, but for the right occasions.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Never

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick.

-How about lipgloss?
Hard Candy Plumping Serum in Girl Next Door (Swan lake is also great)

-What is your favorite blush to use?
None, I love all 

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Not on eBay, but I'll buy them online

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Most of it.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I've never seen one in person.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No, I like to wing it

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I'm good with everything except eyeliner.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Heavy eye makeup. You can make bright lips work (think Zoella) but eyes are horrible.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral ones.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
My mascara, It makes my eyes pop and that's all I need.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do it all the time

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I look fine, tired maybe, but fine.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I do like NARS, but Hard Candy is my favourite

-What do you think of Makeup??
I like it. It boosts a woman's confidence and can allow you to look like your best you.

No comments:

Post a Comment