Sunday 5 April 2015

What I'm Loving Today...April 5th

Game of Thrones
I watched the TV series a while back, and I've just now gotten into the books. 
These books are perfect for someone who loved Lord of the Rings. While they are slightly more mature, they have very complex plots, characters you can get behind and dragons.
The series begins with the Stark family (Eddard, Catlyn, Robb, Sansa, Arya, Bran and Rickon) receiving a visit from the king of the Seven Kingdoms. This visit unfurls an incredible test of family, courage, betrayal and trust. Across the sea, we get to visit Daenerys Targaryen,  whose family used to rule the kingdoms. We follow her wedding to the Khal of a Dothraki tribe, and her development from a scared princess to the mother of dragons.
I recommend this series, but be prepared for nudity and violence. 

P.S I'm sorry I've taken a while to update, I've been away on Easter holiday. 
P.P.S If any of you are interested in a giveaway, let me know, I'm considering doing one,

No comments:

Post a Comment