Thursday 27 August 2015

4 Things every Teenager Needs


There's a few things in this world that I think every high school student needs. Some of these are simply to help you relax, while others are more to keep you organized. Here is my list of must-haves for every teenager.

1. Journal
I cannot tell you how useful it is to have a journal. You don't need to write in it everyday, but it does come in handy. Whether it's to vent about your annoying lap partner or jot down some ideas about an upcoming halloween party, journals to come in handy. If you are the type of person who likes to write everyday, or wants to make it a habit, I recommend setting yourself a reminder on your phone.

2. Colouring Book
Okay, so you probably think I'm insane for recommending this, but stay with me for a second. These are so useful. I'm one of those people that constantly needs to be doing something with my hands, and I use this all the time while I'm watching TV. You can also buy ones that have specific designs to help improve stress and focus. They sell some great ones at INDIGO, but you can also print many designs off the internet. Just search "colouring books for adults".

3. A Workout
Find a workout that works for you. I recommend Blogilates, as she has super easy to follow videos and she's very encouraging. Start with the Blogilates beginner's calendar, which is great way to get started with Pop Pilates. I also highly recommend the 30-day ab challenge. She is a super easy to follow workout instructor. 

4. A Portable Charger
I'm the type of person who is on my phone all day. So by the time after-school rolls around, my battery is gone. Problem, as I have many after school activities. I charge my portable charger, and keep it in my bag, because I hate being stuck at school after practice because I can't call my ride. I recommend the TP-Link portable chargers, because they hold a lot of power and last a very long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment