Tuesday 8 September 2015

How to Keep Your School Year Organized


It's that time of year again. Most of us have already started school or are getting ready for our first day back in the education centre. School can be very hectic, so here is my tips to keep your school year running smoothly.

Planner
I cannot stress enough how important it is to have some sort of planner. I like to have 2, one I bring with me, and one I keep at home to write things in bigger details. I use my iPhone Calendar app to take with me...because I can see what days I am busy very easily. I have a large calendar that is hanging on my bedroom door.

Know Your Morning
Make sure you know what you have to do that morning. Set an alarm, make time for what you need to do. If you need to shower, plan for that. Have a quick and easy breakfast, and make sure all of your work is done. Put all your stuff in a pile the night before. This makes your day run so much smoother.

Use Highlighters
I cannot rant enough about how much I love highlighters. I use them for everything. From making organized and clear notes, to making sure I remember to feed my dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment