Saturday 26 September 2015

3 Ways to Keep Your Memories

As I get older, I find that I really want to remember all of the good times. I've started using different methods to keep track of my memories, so here are my methods.

Jar
This jar is my absolute favourite. I got it as a Christmas gift, filled with lots of nail polishes, and I've found a much better use for it. This is where I stick all my little bits and bobs that aren't easily damaged. Movie ticket, the label from a coke bottle with my name on it, a bracelet from a concert I went too.
I like to keep this right on my desk, so that I can just stick something in it when I get home from the movies.

Tin
I use this tin for my slightly more breakable souvenirs. In it I keep programs and tickets from musicals, a lots of tickets from concerts, a glow-stick from a Selena Gomez concert, and a lot more. You can also just use a plain tupperware container. I started with that, but when I filled it up I switched to something a little more stylish. The tin was $6 from Nostalgia Art.

Journal
I simply could not live without my journal. I write in it almost everyday, sometimes 3 pages, sometimes half a page. It is the best way to make sure you remember every detail of your adventures. You can do individual travel journals, one journal for everything, or just write on paper and stick it in a binder. Any of these techniques work, so do what works best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment