Monday 7 September 2015

My Top 5 Feel-Good Movies

We've all been there. When you wake up and you feel to sick to do anythings, and it feels like you'll have to sit in bed all day. I'm sure each and every one of you has a list of movies to get you through the worst of times, so here's mine. 

Peter Pan (2003)
This is one of my favourite movies of all time. I love to put this on when I'm feeling down, because the pure innocence and adventure always perks me right up.

Aladdin
An classic Disney film, this movie had everything you need to cheer yourself up. Romance, magic and Robin Williams! Plus it's a great film to sing along with.

Saving Mr.Banks
This one does induce some tears, but it's all remedied in good time.  The pure genius of Walt Disney and the hilarious cynicism of P.L. Travers makes this a classic.

The Wizard of Oz
A true classic, the Wizard of Oz never fails to put me in a good mood. The songs are delightful, the characters lovable, and the special effect laughable. All these things combine to create a film that I will watch time and time again.

Breakfast at Tiffany's
To be fair, I find it very difficult to pick just one Audrey Hepburn movie for my list. I love everything she has ever done. I picked the classic though, as it's a movie that I've seen dozens of times, and will probably watch dozens more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment