Monday 8 June 2015

Skosh Box

So I recently ordered a Skosh Box, and when I received it I was quick to dive in.

This was a Rubella Cigar. It was a buttery cookie, and I did like it. It wasn't too sweet, and was a very light snack. It was very crumbled when I got it, but I still enjoyed it.

This was an Anpanman Soft Senbei. It is a very salty rice cracker. I didn't mind it, but you definitely need some water nearby to eat this. 

This was a Supermario Gum + Card Game. I haven't tried the gum yet, as I don't want to waste it. I was a little disappointed with there only being one piece of gum, but the card game is cute and fairly high quality.

Just a layout of the card game and gum.


This was a Cheese Umaibo Stick. I would compare this to a giant Cheeto. It was alright, but I wouldn't say it was a stellar candy.

These were Super Energy Candies. I didn't get to try these, as they contain citric acid, but my little sister said that they were tingly and tasted like a tangerine.

This was a Sylvan Mini Cake Slice.  I was not expecting this to be actual cake, but it was. It was very moist (and full of preservatives). This was apparently chocolate flavoured, but I didn't get any real taste other than sweet.

These were Home Pie: Cookie Layers. These had zero taste while you were eating them, but the after taste was horrible. I wouldn't recommend these.


These were Honey Nut Pretz Sticks. They are very, very good. I'm planning on buying more once I get through the full package I was sent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment