Sunday 28 June 2015

How to Relax

How to Relax

I used this the day after school ended, and it really helped me get the stress out of my system. I do this whenever I've had a bad day, or I have a lot of work in progress and I just need to chill.

Step 1
Get together your favourite shows and laptop. You could watch something high-paced like Criminal Minds, but I suggest something calmer. This is a great chance to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S or Seinfeld. Even throw in a Disney movie if you want.
Step 2
Run a bath, and get out your favourite bath bombs and bubble baths. I love using LUSH's Pop-in-the-bath bubble bar and the Pink Mini bath bomb.
Little hint about these (Pop-in-the-bath) is that you can use just a little piece and they last a very long time.

Step 3

Set up your laptop beside the bath and emerge yourself in some television and spa luxury. Be sure to light your favourite candles as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment