Friday 12 June 2015

The Travel Tag

The Travel TAG; 30 Questions!

1. Where are you from in the world?
I'm a Canadian. My ancestors were English and Irish, but none of us know any of our relatives from over there.

2. Have you been overseas? When/Where?

The only place I've ever been oversees is France.

3. Do you prefer summer or winter? Why?

I prefer summer, but I don't like it too hot.

4. Summer or winter fashion?

Summer fashion! I live for flip flops.

5. Where is somewhere you would love to travel to?
Most of Europe, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.

6. Name your essential makeup items for the beach

Sunscreen only.

7. Are you currently saving up for a trip?

I need to save for college.

8. Do you like/dislike travelling?

I adore traveling.

9. Name a place in the world you would love to shop.

I want to go shopping in Japan, as it's very different from what I've heard.

10. Who is your favourite beauty guru and where do they live?

Zoella-UK

11. What accent in the world is your favourite to hear?

I love Irish accents.

12. How many countries have you visited?
Three.

13. Why do you travel
I like to try different things and see different cultures.

14. Favourite city or country?
Montpellier France

15. Most memorable experience abroad?
Living for a month in the south of France.

16. Best item purchased abroad?
I bought a foundation in France that I just love.

17. Advice for those who want to travel but think they can't?
Just go for it, you'll find something for you.

18. Travel accessory you always pack?
Earphones and a volt converter.

19. Can you recite your passport # from memory?
Nope

20. Preferred method of travel: planes, trains or automobiles
Planes because for some strange reason I love airplane food.

21. Top 3 Travel items?
Camera/phone, secure purse and sunglasses.

22. Hostel or hotel?
Hotels for sure!

23. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
I'd rather explore new places (unless Disney World counts, I'd go back there forever)

24. Do you read up on your destination for culture, history or safety or do you wing it?
I read up on laws and expectations, but I tend to wing it from there.

25. Favourite travel websites?
Tumblr

26. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? City and why?
Montpellier for the great shopping and history.

27. You're leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?
Touring Europe (England first) and then Asia.

28. Favourite landmark you have visited?
Arc de Triomph.

29. Beach holiday or travel/explore holiday?
Travel and explore, but not hiking, I hate hiking.

30. To travel is to...
be free.


No comments:

Post a Comment