Saturday 24 October 2015

Favourite Halloween Movies

With Halloween now officially one week away, I figured I could finally start my Halloween posts! I decided to start with my favourite Halloween movies, because I like to start watching them waaaayyyy before Halloween. Don't expect to see any scary movies, because I do not like those at all. These are my favourite non-horror Halloween movies.

Practical Magic
This is one of my absolute favourites. It surrounds two sisters, who happen to be witches, as they accidentally commit a crime. Then a handsome inspector shows up, who looks remarkably similar to the man  one of the sisters dreamed up as a child. This movie is a must watch, it never fails to warm your heart, and get you in the halloween spirit.

The Nightmare Before Christmas
This one is a complete classic. It has romance, adventure and lots of holiday spirit. Plus, it's seasonally neutral, so you can watch it at Christmas too!

Halloween Town
These might be a little old school, but they are a Halloween must. I prefer the last one (pictured above), but all of them are the perfect marathon movies.

The Corpse Bride
This may not be a Halloween movie exactly, but it is a little spooky. This one never fails to get me in the Halloween spirit.I have watched this more times than I can count, because I love it with all my heart and sole.

Hocus Pocus
This movie is a complete and utter must. You cannot have a Halloween movie marathon without this one. It's full of the best Halloween movie making in existence.

The Addams Family
I will never know if my favourite part of this movie is young Christina Ricci or the general creepiness. I will watch this movie every Halloween until I'm old and shrivelled.  

No comments:

Post a Comment