Monday 11 April 2016

Florida Day 1 Haul- Universal Studios

Today I went to Universal Studios...and boy did I go crazy. Our first stop of the mornings was The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It's gorgeous by the way, definitely take the time to admire all of the details that nerds like me just eat up.
We hopped on the Forbidden Journey ride, and exited, of course into a gift shop. I spent very conservatively in here, buying on this Ravenclaw pin for $9.95.
My love for pins was represented here, and of course I had to support my house (Ravenclaws represent!). We then purchased Butterbeer in two souvenir cups. We got frozen Butterbeer and it was delicious. It was also $27 for two, so be mindful of that.

They don't let you bring this into the Olivander's experience, but you can take them into the shop. 
We than took the Hogwarts express to Diagon Alley. We ate at the Leaky Cauldron (where we got a discount thanks to our souvenir cups) and it was quite delicious. 
Moving into the shops now, the Quality Quidditch Supplies  had some awesome t-shirts.  I got this Ravenclaw one for $29.95. 

This shirt was great quality. I got this one and my little sister got the Slytherin one. They do size a bit small, we even had the lady at the cash telling us to size up because they were super small. I ended up getting a large because I wanted to be super sure it fit. 
We wandered around for a bit trying to find our way back to Islands of Adventure, because I wanted to go to the Marvel part. On the way, we came across a cute little pin cart, where I picked up this Jurassic Park pin for $5.95 and this limited edition Captain America one for $9.95.
Then we finally got back over to the Islands of Adventure, after a brief detour at Transformers. I wanted to splurge on some superhero stuff for myself, so I did that with very little hesitation. I picked up the Captain America tumbler for $21.95.
I've been looking for a travel mug for a while, and this one was perfect. It's small enough just to feel like you're carrying a large glass, but isn't heavy and is easy to hold. Definitely glad I grabbed it. I also bought this Captain America bobblehead POP figure for $12.95.
I have a serious problem with collecting figurines. I don't know where I'm going to start putting all of them. This guy was too cute to resist though.
I got this Spiderman mug for a friend, because he's her fav. 

Then I grabbed a two chocolate frogs. I got the Albus Dumbledore card, and the other is for a friend.


And lastly, on the way out I stopped into a Seuss Landing candy shop (not sure about the name) and bought an adorable little rice krispie treat. I couldn't find a picture. 

That sums it up for today. Let me know if you want to see my Target haul from last night, it's pretty nifty.
Also, come back tomorrow for Disney World haul!


Remember: follow, review and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment