Saturday 7 November 2015

Beauty Product Rant Alert!!!!!

Pacifica Creamy Lip Butters


Never in my life have I been so excited to write a blog post. When my mom dragged me out to a health food store to pick up some organic free-range eggs, I was less than thrilled. However, when she told me to stop bothering her and go over to look at the makeup, I perked up a little bit. 
I happen end to notice a very small display set up for a brand called Pacifica. I was looking at their products, and one specific one stood out. I finally convinced my mum to buy it for me, and I adore it. 
The product I bought is Pacifica Coconut Kiss Creamy Lip Butter, in the colour Shell. It is made with natural minerals,is vegan, and is cruelty free. 
Having my makeup products be cruelty free is very important to me. If I ever have the option to get a cruelty free product, I will definitely go for it. This product is high-quality, and smells delicious. 
You can buy it here for 10.00$, and I really hope to be able to try more of their products, because I am very impressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment